Thread: Its ok to break the "faster/better car rule...

Its ok to break the "faster/better car rule...

On sunday morning, i drove a Porsche 911 Carerra 4S Cab to Newcastle

Lord hav mercy, that ride is so on point its ridiculous! It doesnt have the urgency of a turbo but toe it from 70 and within a few seconds ya doin another 50mph on top of that - and the clock goes all the way to 200mph! With the 4WD and the Tiptronic shizzle goin on it was totally different to the Boxter S.

I drove it like a go-kart, right foot on the gas, left foot on the brakes, and it feels so dam good like that :P

You can feel everythin thru the steerin wheel- lil twitches here and there, and you can "see" what the road is like close up, its hard to get it anywhere near its limits (cornering etc) on a motorway tho, its just that damn stable!

It looks fcukin rude tho: black, turbo front bumper, lowered 35mm, sports exhaust (with a button on the dash to make it go quiet - for those stealth missions ), laser gun diffusers, sat nav, Bose speakers, something like a Road Angel but only the size of a match box... what a car...

Tried to race an R1, unfortunately there was too much traffic, and i decided to giv up after the R1 booted it in the slow lane, and caused a mkII Punto to pull halfway into the hard shoulder... would have been fun on an empty road tho.

Well thats it for now, boy gotta work 8)

soche
    welcome back kasmatron

what G business have you been up to to be in a ride like that

All legal, coz i'm good like that!

Just hella hella hella busy, and no Punto makes me amuse meself in other ways... Me new Pimp Ride: