ive decided that i no long have room for my scalextric digital setup (digital is not standard on this you can race up to 6 people on the track at any one time using both lanes due to the lane change sections of track which can be controlled by the driver of each car at the press of a button on the controller). it cost me nearly £2000 just before xmas 2009. this is great fun if you have the space for the full setup. i only ever used half of the track which still filled my sitting room and dining room.

this photo misses alot of the setup track off. (only around half of the total amount of track used.

there is also a complete digital package which would cost £300 alone to buy new. this is still brand new as its never been out of the box.

rough amount of track. plus a complete kit which is behind all that track.

some of the cars.
i have 22/23 cars in total all digitally chipped for use on the digital track. about half of the cars are from formula 1 other cars range from TVR's MERCS LOLA'S PORSCHE DODGE VIPER ECT.

i also have 3 boxes of spares for the cars ranging from axles tyres wheels gears drive shafts spoilers. the list goes on.

i also have all the side guards from around the track for the straights and corners.

also more pics can be taken at request.

im after around £800 plus delivery or local pickup only.

this will not be delivered in a box it will need to be sent via courier on a pallet due to the size and weight. the pictures donot show the true size of this kit.

any questions PM me

thanks scott