Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.1 conversion to gt turbo help !!

yer i know but i dont have to worry about insurance at the mo still need to get a fdonor gt to do the conversion so

Punto Lover
    or course he aint gunna insure it as a engine converions and i would'nt either but thats just me i have not had to deal with insurance as ive never been in a accident

to be honest i will prob insure as a 1.1 but at the end of the day thats my descion so. but i aint got to worry about insurance as i only just started work on it and i still need to get a donor gt so i still got a long way to go

Punto Lover
    my insurance isnt that bad i pay just over a grand, and mines got everything declared it was a 1.1 and now a gt and iv only got 1 yr ncb and 5 points and im 19, its worth getting insured properly they only got to hear it or see how quick it moves off, or you might crash or something stupid

Punto Lover
    Ouch!! I brought the trooper of sicskate (ben) it is still registered as a 1.1 on the log book, but has a GT engine in it. I was going to do the same as you, then though hang on, if i have an accident i am total fooked. And would be in big trouble, i would advise you not too.

Get a quote with adrian flux, got a great deal with them. £1395, 3rd party fire and theft with any detail of mods, It had taken me 2 whole days to write a list of it haha

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by sxh71 View Post
    Ouch!! I brought the trooper of sicskate (ben) it is still registered as a 1.1 on the log book, but has a GT engine in it. I was going to do the same as you, then though hang on, if i have an accident i am total fooked. And would be in big trouble, i would advise you not too.

Get a quote with adrian flux, got a great deal with them. £1395, 3rd party fire and theft with any detail of mods, It had taken me 2 whole days to write a list of it haha
    im with adrian flux 2!!!

PSC sex offender no.1
    Quote Originally Posted by NFS View Post
    or course he aint gunna insure it as a engine converions and i would'nt either but thats just me i have not had to deal with insurance as ive never been in a accident
    Quote Originally Posted by rusgt09 View Post
    to be honest i will prob insure as a 1.1 but at the end of the day thats my descion so.
    C*cks all round methinks.

thanks for the advise guys
    crabbo mate if you aint gonna help dont f#cking get involved

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by rusgt09 View Post
    thanks for the advise guys
    crabbo mate if you aint gonna help dont f#cking get involved
    Reconsider your position kid, you're openly stating that you're considering driving about UNINSURED on the roads that all of us pay tax to drive on. This involves most of us on the forum.

yer it may do at the end of the day but i only said i might do that and hearing what sxy71 has done that is the way i will probs do it i just dont take kind to people callin my a c#ock when they dont me at the endo f the day like i said i have a long way to go still till i have to worry about insurance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast