Thread: Colin McRae Dirt 2 PS3

Welsh Events Organiser

Colin McRae Dirt 2 PS3

Anybody have this for sale? Fancy a few rally stages

Punto know it all
    ive got it and theres not alot of ralling in it tbh some cool cars though and real liveries for a change such as pat doran's rally x rs200 and a 6r4 rally x car having seen both in the flesh i can say they have done a brilliant job on them but as a rally game its not brilliant good fun all teh same though

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2289 View Post
    ive got it and theres not alot of ralling in it tbh some cool cars though and real liveries for a change such as pat doran's rally x rs200 and a 6r4 rally x car having seen both in the flesh i can say they have done a brilliant job on them but as a rally game its not brilliant good fun all teh same though
    This is what worries me, I want a game like the first 3 which were just pure WRC cars, tracks, and fairly good physics. Wasnt too impressed when i downloaded the demo but thought there would have been more rallying to offer in the full game

Punto know it all
    if u want ralling and good ish graphics get dirt 1 that had the option of doing a full rally season iirc dont get me wrong dirt 2 is good fun and the physics are pretty good (i play it on a g25 wheel by the way) just not as much rallying as id hoped

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2289 View Post
    if u want ralling and good ish graphics get dirt 1 that had the option of doing a full rally season iirc dont get me wrong dirt 2 is good fun and the physics are pretty good (i play it on a g25 wheel by the way) just not as much rallying as id hoped
    Luckily my mate has the first, I may have to rob his game supply next time i see him Cheers for the advice, saved me from wasting 30 odd quid. I'd like a G25 one day, dont really have enough games to justify buying one yet though :/

Punto Lover
    Iv got dirt 2 if you still fancy it! It's still a good game despite being slightly different from dirt 1.
    I'll post it to you for £16?