Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Show us your smashes!!

Punto know it all
    why has no body put this image up yet? lol

Bobbilinda
    Yawn! ^

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    christ this could be called bobbies thread of crashes

Motty's always makes me sad, was a gorgeous car, just f**king loud. Never forget waking up to about 6 missed calls from him, returned his calls to get told he's written it off

Superdan, i remember those pics being posted onm here ages ago, that punto got mullered.

i personally never crashed the punto, but i did write my ex's clio off, hit arse of a lorry and it opened the car up like a tin can. I could see the road through the passenger door shut, drove it home with the wing sticking out about a foot, ready to chop some pedestrians leg off that was standing too close to the road, when arrived at destination, unlocked the passenger door to open it and it fell off the car. That was when i was 18 and acted likely a complete twat and drove without a license or insurance
    Last edited by Todd; 24th February 2010 at 18:51.

I did stack my first 1.1 through 4 sign posts on the outside of a roundabout. Lift off oversteer in the wet.

Caved the rear quarter in by about a foot, smashed the alloy, popped the safety wheel on and drove home, 5 weeks later i bought the Xploit and lived happily ever after. See if i can find pics.

Punto Lover
    no pics but i had a corsa sxi 52 plate that i kinda drove into a cow with. no pics but i lived, obviously!! before people question it it was done when i lived in beverley, if anyone know's beverley race course, the road that run's down the side on the westwood, there was open fields (google earth it) and cows, and middle of the night, plus fog plus suicidal cow equals pain, and wrote of car, second one was a racin puma, new tires and roundabout at the top of hucknall, dan will know it lol went to fast and put it into a grass bank, both pass wheels ended up undernearth the car still attached to the axels lol gutted, that car was fast as foook!!!last one was my current gt, which now had a dinted rear quater, ber bonnet, and black wing, that was done on the way to work hittin black ice on ansley bypass going towards hucknall...thats it for me, besides the car i put into a house on heathfield esate when i was 14, but thats another story!!

My black 55s before

After...

And just realised after looking at these pics which are 5years old... The posts wernt cemented into the floor with anchors... this will be because so many folks stack it on that roundabout, the same day someone took down a lamp post on the other side of the road... Good job otherwise ii could of actually been injured if they were anchored, phew!

There is a Texaco station right on it so alot of accidents are from spilt diesel.

Oops heres pic

Punto Enthusiast
    nice crash dan

Punto know it all
    and now u drive an evo iam getting off the road when you go to work on monday

Sounds boring but ive never crashed

Quote Originally Posted by danmotty View Post

How havent I seen this before?? That sucks balls!!! Didn't realise that happened to it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast