Quote Originally Posted by gazza-blackpool View Post
    I ran a 15.22 on first run and couldn't better it. Deverstated
    What's ur spec?

Punto Lover
    todd
    polly ran a 14.7 a few times
    slips may be with all the history?

Punto Lover
    well i was there sunday parked up in day parking and a black gt parked up next to me there was only 2 puntos that went up the strip a black one that ran a 13.7 and a exploit which ran a 17.8 also a lancia delta i have got a couple of pics and vids, overall i was very dissapointed how many puntos where there less than a hand full.

gaz thats not a brilliant time to be fair lol never seen you there you must of got soaked saturday haha hope you all had a good time those who went

would like to know the spec of that black gt

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    15.22 is a pretty reasonable time if a seb 0/2 setup, in my old GT my best was 15.31 but was a fcuking wet day, had to keep closing the strip to dry it out lol.

James, im pretty impressed that she ran 14.7, i can't wait to get her up there this year

Banned
    yh i sin the black gt was very fast nice looking car and i was going down in my punto but then my mate offered free lift so i jump in his car was good day some maddddd cars

did anyone see that yellow 205 that wassss fast as **** lol

get them pics up man would like to have look i was going to take some to but forgot my cammara rushing out to get down there

Punto Enthusiast
    yeah that yellow 205 had 500hp lol.

was really unhappy with my times aswell. track was still damp and it was my first time drag racing so i was behind on the start on all four of my races butttt i did manage to win all four . beat a skyline, civic type r, polo with bike carbs n other bits and a really old civic with a vti engine conversion. was soo happy when i beat the skyline lol. anyway my time was 14.7 and i no i could have done better and some people where shaving a second off there times when they ran on sun instead of sat . i have beaten a 250bhp coupe and my bro got 14.1 in his coupe so i no i could of atleast got that lol

Punto Enthusiast
    did i speak to you gazza in the queue waiting to race and say im sure you can do better ?

Banned
    i wont my punto to have 500hp lol but iv only got mk1 sporting at min lol im dreaming abit lmao o yh for got to say when i was going on sunday i must have seen about 5 drift cars rip there bumpers off going over the field to get out like i was going to cry man and they didnt even care that they rimed there front bumper of there skyline :S

Punto Enthusiast
    I was gonna run sun but summet didn't feel right, wen I was doin my runs felt like it was bogging down in 3rd and 4th so tweaked with the fuel and felt worse so don't no wars wrong with it, I saw 2 gold gt's at pod and 2 yellow ones. I raced one gold one down the strip and anilated it, was supposed to be 180bhp on standard tubby:s

Punto Lover
    I went sat but didnt see any GTs. My mate raced his turbo civic.. anyone race him? I didnt run because i only went down there with the mrs in the end and none of the people we met were running . Btw craig did you get any vids?? Wet or not man thats a nice time! Well done for beating the skyline too

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast