Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods comenting on for sale threads

Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    what a load of sh*t "no one has seen any decent images of your engine bay" speak to gt3guy (tim) if you dont think i have the "20vt engine" under the bonnet he`s seen the engine, and seen what it can do, so stfu!!!!

why the hell are you going to take bits off that people might not want? thats just retarded!

superdick - GFYS!
    I'm not saying you don't have the parts I'm saying that the rules are there to protect the other members.

If you don't want to go to the effort of taknig photo's fine but you won't be selling your stuff here. I'm sure Fiat forum will let you.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Quote Originally Posted by Puntoboy View Post
    I'm not saying you don't have the parts I'm saying that the rules are there to protect the other members.

If you don't want to go to the effort of taknig photo's fine but you won't be selling your stuff here. I'm sure Fiat forum will let you.
    Just ban him Chris, he's a prize winning dickhead with nothing good to say, nothing positive to bring and just rants on about things no one cares about, like his car.

He's still on his private bandwagon, thinking all we care about is seeing his engine bay.

I think the no photos no for sale thread is one of the best rules on here!

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Just ban him Chris, he's a prize winning dickhead with nothing good to say, nothing positive to bring and just rants on about things no one cares about, like his car.

He's still on his private bandwagon, thinking all we care about is seeing his engine bay.

I think the no photos no for sale thread is one of the best rules on here!
    OK guys, just to try to pour some oil on the troubled waters and add a little calm to things:

1) I have seen shorty's Mark2 20VT and can vouch for its existence and performance.

2) To give the guy credit he's been harangued in the past and took it like a good 'un, but has reacted hotly to rather inappropriate remarks in this thread. I can't say that I blame him entriely due to the previous incidents.

So can we all calm down and take a pause, please? The main issue has been acted upon so I guess this may be a closed issue on that score.

No Tim, no!

If there's just one thing I have learnt about my last 8 years of forum use, it's "never trust anyone who believes he is the stig". I'm with Puntobitch and Superdan on this one (and that's a rareity.. agreeing with PB!).

The main point in this topic has been addressed so to stop further arguments....

Punto Gt no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    If there's just one thing I have learnt about my last 8 years of forum use, it's "never trust anyone who believes he is the stig". I'm with Puntobitch and Superdan on this one (and that's a rareity.. agreeing with PB!).
    Indeed it is a rarity but have you never seen me in my "I am the Stig" t shirt? lol
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12