Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

Hello im brian, im 18 years old, i live in Rochdale from the 15th Decembre 2005 i am half italian and half english i have a fiat punto mk1 60sx 1.2 8v 5dr 1999, i've got my fiat punto from the 4th of february because it was my birthday present lol but my date of birth is the 5th , the bad things on my car is the day after my birthday i find it with horrible bad scratch , i've already start to do something inside the car like; Stereo, Subwoofer JBL 1200w, Fusion Amplifier 300w, MX Series 445 600w Amplifier 4ch, 2 JBL GTO937 300W 6x9 3way.
    My main problem is i've got a Provisional License, because i failed 2 times the theory test and is not my fault because i still dont understand properly english but im trying to do it again next months i know is not easy but im keep trying, now im trying to find a job so i can start with the tuning i really love it.

Bye All

If you do get your licence soon might see you about always around rochdale area and town centre

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pm7159 View Post
    If you do get your licence soon might see you about always around rochdale area and town centre
    Hi mate, well im trying to study again the theory test but is not easy, but im gonna try again to do the test when im ready so u from middleton?, i live near Rochdale football stadium
    so u have a fiat grande punto 1,4?

Punto Enthusiast
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiov View Post
    welcome
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiov View Post
    welcome
    thank u

Hi Everyone sorry if i didnt reply. but i've passed my Theory test the 3rd of December and the 5th of February i've got the driving test in Bournemouth

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian5291 View Post
    Hi Everyone sorry if i didnt reply. but i've passed my Theory test the 3rd of December and the 5th of February i've got the driving test in Bournemouth
    Welcome to PSC

Why are you going down to Bournemouth to do your driving test thou