Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why does my GT atract C£$%£

Punto Lover

Why does my GT atract C£$%£

HI

I have had 4 puntos as you know but this GT ...for some reason...........attracts unwanted attention!

This is her

In the last week, some kids/chavs whatever....said "oi du a brunot mate ear ear mate floor it mate" when i was at a lights....then when i didnt i was called a prick as the sped off

The wing mirrors were ripped off as soon as i put the deposit on it, fixed easily but again ...why

It was Keyed in a carpark

And yesterday (the day after my wedding) i got a bit of paper in my door saying 07950656656 call me xxx ....not a bad thing but abit odd lol then i was giving someine a lift today and could smell burning and someone has put a fricking mars bar up my magnex lol.......well its not funny its melted in to a molten mess and welded to the insides.

I dont drive like a £$£, im 30+ and dont show off and drive like an A"" etc but still this particular colour is for some reason attacked.....................i never had any problems with the other puntos.

I have even moved out to the sticks and theres very low crime etc round here, before i was in Croydon and ,.......well if you have been there you will know you dont want to leave you car without thinking "is there a camera around here" lol

I think the time has come. its time to move on to a Daddy Fiat ......Alfa time

Will be a while before i can do it but i have fallen for the 156 GTA, i know it will break but when im sitting on the hard shoulder i can stair at it and think.........you look amazing

Welsh Events Organiser
    i think its just the chavs of today to be honest lol

that alpha is noice though

Punto Lover
    bleedy hell mate you anit had much luck with that car lol

Punto Lover
    in the last 24 hours i must have said "im too old for this" 205 times lol the "wife" said we should have both thou ......how cool is that

Punto Lover
    Punto looks mint!!

F*ck the chavs dont let the bastards win, keep it as it looks a very GT indeed.

Punto know it all
    Neil, did you call the number tho... thats all were interested in lol

Aye stunning GT you've got there Neil. Do the right thing and get yourself an Evo

Punto know it all
    the gta is a stunning looking car it might even be my next car who knows

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwedo View Post
    i have fallen for the 156 GTA, i know it will break but when im sitting on the hard shoulder i can stair at it and think.........you look amazing
    Fantastic quote!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast