Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: my gt1 full seb4 vs saxo vts haha!!

PSC gypsy farmer
    I think he might surprise you but tbh you should still win.

I had a 106 GTi (just about the same as a vts) with Janspeed manifold, exhaust system with the car in and a air filter and that would show my seb2 up.

I don't know what it is on this forum but a lot of people under estimate vts'/106 gti's, and they think because they have a punto GT that they are untouchable and GT's are the fastest thing on 4 wheels. I know this is forum is for enthusiasts (wich are far and few between but mostly consist of muppets who want there car to spit flames) but there are faster cars than GT's lol

that's my little rant over

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by HEATHY View Post
    I don't know what it is on this forum but a lot of people under estimate vts'/106 gti's, and they think because they have a punto GT that they are untouchable and GT's are the fastest thing on 4 wheels. I know this is forum is for enthusiasts (wich are far and few between but mostly consist of muppets who want there car to spit flames) but there are faster cars than GT's lol

that's my little rant over

Heathy, i beg to differ mate, its long gone since there were people on here that ''mostly consist of muppets who want there car to spit flames'' the average user on here now believes that yes there car is fast and GT's can be most things there size on the road.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Tony, have you read some of the thread on here over the last 6months or so lol?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    Tony, have you read some of the thread on here over the last 6months or so lol?
    lol unfortunatly yes

Punto Lover
    im not saying saxos vts or 106 gti aint fast because yes they are but they only pack 120-125bhp standard dont now wat torque figures they run i mean my mrs has a ford puma 1.7 4branch manifold, decat, full stainless filter and superchip and she dont even come close to me thats y i thort well in a if a 155bhp puma cant come anywhere near me wat chance has a vts got?

Punto Lover
    well my opinion of the gt is its cheap to tax,cheap to run and the best fun for 400 quid id ever had, try buying a vts/gti for that money and when the vts/gti is 16 years old see how it keeps up with the newer cars?times change and cars too!

Punto Lover
    end of the day im not into street races i was down my mates garage few weeks ago n some young lad came in n said to my mate i want my vts supercharging n i dont care wat it costs me my mates a mechanic an owns his on garage does mots,service's etc y would you take you car to an mot station to get it supercharged told his your in the wrong place matey lol was funny lol

Fancy taking your track built 227.89hp Punto GT up against my road prepared (read 'standard') 190hp DC2 around Donington Park? Pink slips?

My money is on the VTS beating you. You'll break down before you hit 140

Punto Lover
    i dont hate saxos or 106's they look good n are nippy just look at the one that was up against shortys gt on throttle bodys fast a fcuk sounded nice too just fink it would cost an awful lot to tune one fink the stage2 turbo conversion for the saxo for cituning is around 3k then it needs fitting n bottom end will need rebore n forged pistons etc thousands, think in total iv spent around 3-4k on my seb4

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast