Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: my gt1 full seb4 vs saxo vts haha!!

Punto Lover
    no offence lads, but my c2 vts kills a standard gt straight line, and well, u try cornerin at 100 on a 90degree corner and come out the other side without rollin lol, a gt is only realli worth racin, if u can drive it well, and is tuned right.....and a vts will beat a gt top end without a doubt standard vts will do 132 on the limiter, that is factory standard, and a punto, well after 110 it gives up lol will reach more, but takes it time, il'd race u for slips to with a completly standard vts round donny park =D dont get me wrong, love my gt, but far from reliable for a day to day car, hint why it's a weekend car, but dont take a shot at a vts/vtr till u've owner or driven one on a track!! obvioulsy this was all done on a track =]

Punto Lover
    iirc punto gt's and saxo vt's I'm sure the saxo has a quicker 0-60 time in standard form[/QUOTE]

true =]

my friends vts used to be quicker than my gt by far when they were both standard ish, now i have seb2 though its a different story you might have seen him going round in it heathy, its black with white wheels, quite smart.

I like little frenchies

Whats the 0-100 time on a C2 VTS?

Ah okay, so quarter mile in 16.3 standard (gt was 15.9) and 0-60 in 8.3, GT was 7.6-7.9

I guess a decent driver should show the GT was faster when both standard.

Problem is GT is now old and most owners put broom handles to block boost hoses and run disconnected dump valves

Quote Originally Posted by gt dom View Post
    my friends vts used to be quicker than my gt by far when they were both standard ish, now i have seb2 though its a different story you might have seen him going round in it heathy, its black with white wheels, quite smart.
    yes mate works at cargo? if it's the one it's one of the tidiest vts' I have ever seen looks the t*ts

Punto Lover
    nothng to do with it hans, me, myself was racin a driver from proford usin my standard gt, and he couldn't keep upwith my c2, and spose ur gonna say he was a bad driver?? lol and im no pro lol

I don't think many GTs run what they used to. They are very old now and not really comparable to a brand new car. If the GT was as new as the C2 is it would be a different story. I think we all know all GTs left on the road are repaired with scelotape and blue tack.

I used to overtake VTS' easily on my GT when it was standard 10 years ago.

Punto Lover
    prob right chap, but u can't take a c2 back ten years lol and where talkin abou a saxo vts here against a gt, which isn't much age dfference tbh, so it does still stand as a gt wont beat a vts in this day and age standard anyway, or modded to a limit, throw 2grand at a vts and a gt and i still reckon a vts would win, and im not fightin from any corner as i own both lol, no against anyone, just sayin what is true, where someone is bound to deni one or the other being faster lol

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast