Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coupe 20v Turbo...

cann-ibal
    Quote Originally Posted by j4mes
    Quote Originally Posted by cann-ibal
    drove j4mes (like me used to have a GT) 20V turbo coupe couple of weeks back....and the first thing i noticed was the chatter of the turbo on gearchange.....pure garret, easily identifiable.
    ...now with a Milltek exhaust, Pace aluminium radiator, Pace FMIC and it's been chipped (running 1.2bar). Sounds like a husky Darth Vader

Should be pushing out a conservative 265-270bhp.
    feck me, so much for leaving it standard

drove j4mes (like me used to have a GT) 20V turbo coupe couple of weeks back....and the first thing i noticed was the chatter of the turbo on gearchange.....pure garret, easily identifiable.
    ...now with a Milltek exhaust, Pace aluminium radiator, Pace FMIC and it's been chipped (running 1.2bar). Sounds like a husky Darth Vader

They're just sensible mods that can be easily un-done! The Pace products are a real work of art!

@Greg - won't have a patch on your GT performance wise! But defo up for a blat down the strip

Gearbox Abuser
    good good my man, ill keep you posted on pod apperience.

cann-ibal

They're just sensible mods that can be easily un-done! The Pace products are a real work of art!
    s'alright mate, just jealous

the novelty of having a comfortable car is wearing off now, i want something that makes my spleen bleed everytime i accelerate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123