Thread: this club is going...

puntoicemaster

this club is going...

..to fizzle out if things dont change..

see my point here

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/phpBB2/...=232898#232898

Joel

Punto know it all
    yeah you have a point, I am sorry that was quite harsh. I was just sticking up for the lad.

sorry.

believe it or not I do agree with your point, for different reasons though.

R44MS K
    too many new boys - all good, only way forward really
    i remember the old days!!

Punto know it all
    well as I say, I do agree with you. Mark, James and I were only discussing a few bits and pieces about where the money goes, who actually does what on the forum and what is happening to it earlier on.

flyingbanana
    well jimma step up, do you want to be the southern events organiser. i heard you did. as for funds, it's no business of non members. members can ask for a statement of accounts if they want

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbanana
    well jimma step up, do you want to be the southern events organiser. i heard you did. as for funds, it's no business of non members.
    Why not? Surely if we had a rough idea, it would give us more reason to join up. What people fail to realise is that non-members know very little about what you get as a member and where the money you pay goes. Its a very simple principle of running a club which PSC seems to overstep.

Punto know it all
    well jimma step up, do you want to be the southern events organiser. i heard you did. as for funds, it's no business of non members. members can ask for a statement of accounts if they want
    Yep I did do, or rather it was suggested I did by Mook a while ago and then I heard nothing of it so decided against it... I don't need to step up as I have and was indeed today, organising things but that'll be done with now I'd reckon.

But I take your snide remark into consideration and discredit it. Thanks, I'll leave the organising to the people that "run" the forum.

J a m e s
    it's no business of non members. members can ask for a statement of accounts if they want
    WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS CROP UP!!!

do you have to pay £15 on here to get some respect and acknowledgement and a right to express your views.

Withnail
    I just dont understand why there is all this secrecy. Its a car club, not the Masons.

broon
    i agree mate.... old twats

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast